Treatment - Medical and Other Payments

Treatment - Medical and Other Payments

Should you have an accepted claim, you are entitled to claim for Medical and other related services that assist you in your recovery and return to work and life. Naturally, these services and expenses must relate to your accepted condition or injury.

Some providers may invoice Gallagher Bassett directly for the services they provide you, however if you are paying directly, ensure you retain receipts so we can reimburse you.

Submit a Reimbursement using our online document uploader.

Want more information? Ask us a question using our online enquiry form here.

Some treatments will require a referral and approval prior to being claimed, so it's worth discussing your treatment requirements with your Gallagher Bassett case manager.

For reimbursement to you directly or to your provider, the provider must be registered with WorkSafe, a provider search is available for you to find a provider near you that is registered.

Click here to search for a Registered Provider. (this link will open WorkSafe Victoria in a new tab)

WorkSafe also set limits as to how much can be reimbursed for medical treatments and other services that support your recovery, these are called scheduled fees. Ensure your provider charges the scheduled fees otherwise you may be responsible for a gap payment.

Click here to learn more about Scheduled Fees. (this link will open WorkSafe Victoria in a new tab)

Mental Health Assistance
Providers, Tools and Apps
What Can I Claim
Treatment and Recovery Support