Recommended Apps and Resources
WorkSafe Claims Manual
The WorkSafe Claims Manual has been designed to assist Workers Compensation staff to make decisions on claims in line with legislative requirements and scheme expectations. The manual is available publicly to view.
Don't forget you can always ask us a question using our online enquiry form.
WorkSafe VicClaim App
If you, or someone you employ, have been injured at work, you can find the information and support you need through the Victorian Injury and Claim Support mobile app (VicClaim). VicClaim is a simple and easy-to-use mobile and tablet application to help those navigating their way through the compensation claims process.
You can also download our VicClaim App Guide (PDF) here.
Mental Health, Wellbeing and Relaxation
• Head to Health is a website designed by the Australian Government Department of Health which hosts many digital Mental Health Resources, just type your keywords and search.
• Beyond Blue not only has tools and resources to assist you manage your mental health and wellbeing but also offers 24/7 chat and phone assistance if required.
• Mindspot Clinic is a free online therapist guided mental health treatment planner which includes access to phone counselling.
• Reachout is a website collating the best in Mental Health and Wellbeing tools and mobile apps in the one location.
Mental Health Apps
• Headspace - This app focuses on training the brain through a selection of special series meditations in areas such as health, relationships and performance, as well as one-off and bite-size guided meditations
• Smiling Mind - Smiling Mind is a free mindfulness meditation app developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life; designed to assist people in dealing with the pressure, stress, and challenges of daily life.
• Calm - A guided meditation app to help reduce stress and enhance wellbeing. The 7-step program teaches you how to meditate, with adjustable nature scenes and relaxing music tracks. Sessions range from 2 to 30 minutes on the topics of focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and more.
• Stop, Breathe & Think - Short, guided meditation
• Simply Being – Useful for Beginners and Experience meditation users